Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
One South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 46204,
Tel: +1 317 632 1234 , Fax: +1 317 616 6299
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis is in the heart of Downtown Indy. In the ideal location for business and pleasure, guests are right next door to Indianapolis attractions, conferences at the Indiana Convention Center and the multi-function Lucas Oil Stadium, home of the Indianapolis Colts football team.
Students and visitors of IUPUI, the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis downtown research university, will find convenient accommodations at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. The IUPUI campus is just a 5-minute drive from our hotel.
Wherever you are visiting from, we welcome you to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis.
A conveniently-located Indianapolis Convention Center hotel, Hyatt Regency Indianapolis welcomes guests with a variety of options for parking, including self-parking underground, valet parking, and overnight parking.
- Valet services with pick-up at Front Drive
- $30.00 Day Rate (does not include in/out privileges)
- $40 Overnight Rate (includes in/out privileges)
- Dining in The Eagle's Nest? Use our valet service and pay half price on parking (Valet only, 3-hour max)
- 0-1Hours: $10
- 1-2 Hours: $15
- 2-18 Hours: $26
- 18-24 Hours (Overnight): $30 (Limited Availability)
Additional Overnight Parking Downtown
World of Wonders, Circle Centre (24-Hr Self-Parking):
- Cost: $20 Overnight
- Location: 1/2 block from hotel at Maryland and Illinois Street
- Clearance: 8'2"
Plaza Park (Self-Parking):
- Cost: $22 Overnight
- Location: One block South on Capitol
- Clearance: 6'9"
- Open 24 hours on Friday & Saturday
Capitol Commons (24-Hr Self-Parking):
- Cost: $26 Overnight
- Location: Entrance across from Hyatt on Capitol Ave
- Clearance: 6'8'
Lucas Oil Stadium, lots 3 & 4:
- Call 317-916-1760 for rates and availability
- Lot open for large vehicles
- Location: South and Missouri St.
Come and go easily from Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. Our downtown hotel is accessible to Indianapolis International Airport via several modes of transportation.
Car Service from Indianapolis International Airport
- Shared Ride Service: Approximate cost is $16 each way. Reservations suggested. On-demand service available at Ground Transportation Center across from baggage claim.
- Yellow/Checker Cab Co: Approximate cost is $35 each way for airport transportation.
- Town Car/Limo Service: Approximate cost is $45 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers).
- Royal Limousine: Please call (317) 529-8040 for pricing information.
All ground transportation services at Indianapolis International Airport are located on Level 1 of the Parking Garage. The GTC is a one-stop shop for rental cars, taxi and limousine service, commercial bus and shuttle service. For information, call 317 487-7243 or visit www.indianapolisairport.com and click on Parking & Transportation.
Non-stop bus service from Indianapolis International Airport to downtown
- Buses run twice an hour on the half-hour
- Fare is $10 per person each way, cash only
- Service runs from 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Passengers board the Express at Zone 1 of the airport’s Ground Transportation Center
Distance to Other Major Cities
- Fort Wayne: 126 miles
- Evansville: 182 miles
- South Bend: 138 miles
- Hammond: 158 miles
Getting Around Indianapolis
Located near Indianapolis International Airport in the Wholesale District of downtown, Hyatt Regency Indianapolis is within walking distance of many corporate offices, hundreds of shops and restaurants, and local attractions. Indianapolis offers several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
Pedicabs - A unique, fun and practical way to get around Indianapolis. These three wheeled “bike taxis” are an environmentally friendly option for downtown transportation. Visit Circle City Pedicabs or Indy Pedicabs for more information.
Taxi Service - $5 regional fare within downtown. The regional center for taxis contains the area lying east of the White River, South of 12th Street, west of I‐65, and north of I‐70.
Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
7800 Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Drive,
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA 46241
Tel: +1 317 487 7243